Propel Pre-Accelerator Re-opens for Tech Businesses in Northern Ireland.
Business-start initiative for Northern Ireland that is aimed at developing knowledge-based businesses.
The Propel Pre-Accelerator Programme is a business support initiative that has been designed for passionate entrepreneurs with enterprising ideas which they intend to develop into world-class businesses.
The programme will assist those who are developing an innovative new technology or product, or building a business using existing technology to disrupt traditional industries, with a passion to succeed on an international stage.
Support will include:
* A six month programme beginning in January 2019.
* £15,000 if selected onto the programme.
* Up to 12 months’ free co-working space at Ormeau Baths; one of Belfast’s start-up hubs.
* Workshops and mentoring covering customer and product development, sales and marketing, pitching and fundraising.
* Individual mentoring from experienced international entrepreneurs and investors.
* Help to understand the market opportunity, challenge assumptions, discover customers and provide tools for development and growth.
The provider can offer this support to 20 entrepreneurs in 2019, to build a business that has rapid scaling potential, can achieve significant export growth and secure external investment.
Applicants should be resident in Northern Ireland or prepared to locate their business in Northern Ireland.
All applications must be submitted by 3pm on Friday 2 November 2018.