* This Saturday see the 100 Club Draw for January, the draw will take place at approximately 5.00pm after the senior games. All money needs to be paid before the draw for your number to be entered.
* The first team will be looking to get back to winning ways on Saturday when they travel to play Ards Rangers in the league. This match has a 2.00pm kick off.
* The seconds welcome Mourne Rovers to Dunleath on Saturday afternoon in the Harry Clarke Cup. This match also kicks off at 1.30pm.
* Downpatrick Ladies are looking for a manager and or coach to take charge of the team this season, we are looking someone to help build on the existing structures and also to help grow and develop the ladies section within the football club. If you are interested in the position of manager or on the management team as a coach please contact our secretary Paddy Trueman on 07720 473691 or e-mail:
* The under 18’s are in action on Friday night against 22nd Old Boys, this match is at Hanwood and kicks off at 8.10pm. Pictured is Joe Healy receiving his Man of the Match voucher sponsored by Subway Downpatrick from manager Billy Logue.
* The under 16’s are in league action on Saturday morning when they play North End at Wallace Park, this match kicks off at 11.15am.
* The under 14’s also are in action on Saturday morning at Wallace Park pitches when they play Windmill Stars, this game kicks off at 9.30am.
* The under 13’s play Ballynahinch Olympic on Sunday morning in Dunleath, the kick off for this game is 11.40am.
* The 2006’s 9-a-side team are in action on Saturday morning. They play Ballynahinch Olympic at 9.30am and Tollymore at 10.00am, both games are in Dunleath. Pictured is Jake Harding with his Man of the Match voucher sponsored by Subway Downpatrick, Jake has been in impressive goal scoring form recently.
* The 2007’s 9-a-side team play Portadown Youth at the Lisburn Rec pitches on Saturday morning, this match kicks off at 11.00am.
* The small sided games development centre in the Red High on a Sunday Morning is for our under 8’s and under 10’s. The coaches will be in touch about who is playing and at what hour.
* Training for mini soccer will return on Monday 8th January, the training times for the different age groups are as follows: 2010, 2009 & 2008 are training from 6.00pm – 7.00pm and those born in 2006 & 2007 are training from 7.00pm – 8.00pm, they need to wear shin guards and football boots, bring a bottle of water and dress according to the weather conditions. Parents are asked to complete the registration forms as soon as possible and return them to Paul Moore or Tony McShane.
* Training for children born in 2013, 2012 and 2011 returns on Monday 8th January in the Red High from 6.00pm – 7.00pm. The children born in 2011 will be outside this year and those born in 2012 & 2013 will be indoors. Any questions please contact our Youth Development Officer Paul Moore on 07549 661772.