THE South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust has launched its Corporate Plan 2011-2015 which sets out the Trust’s vision for services and outlines the priorities over the next four years.
The Trust embarked on an extensive process of formal consultation with service users, interested parties and the general public to shape the development of its corporate priorities.
The Trust’s plans and priorities will be underpinned by a number of core values: the Trust will –
* Treat everyone with dignity and respect
* Strive for excellence in all that we do
* Be fair, open and transparent
* Listen to and learn from our patients, clients, carers and staff
* Support and develop our staff to improve services and user experience.
Hugh McCaughey, Chief Executive said, “Safety and quality remain our top priorities. Increasing demand, greater complexity of care and higher public expectations produce significant challenges. We will continue to work in partnership to make sure that our services are safe, improving and provide a positive experience.”
The Corporate Plan is available on the Trust website: www.setrust.hscni.net