InterTradeIreland’s Annual Venture Capital Conference Returns To Belfast.
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Belfast
Wednesday 7th March 2018.
Once again it brings together in one room for one day the island’s new and growing companies seeking investment along with all of the funds and individuals on the island with money to invest.
As the only Venture Capital Conference on the island it is a must for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, business angels, investors and anyone with an interest in venture capital or business angel finance.
The Keynote Address will be by Eleanor McEvoy, Founder of Budget Energy Ltd.
The conference will again showcase the current sources of equity funding and will navigate the fundamentals of raising venture capital.
Why should you attend?
* Benefit from the insights of Budget Energy Founder and Dragon’s Den star, Eleanor McEvoy
* Get right up-to-date on the current investment scene on the island of Ireland
* Learn from the experts the fundamentals of Venture Capital investment
* Book a slot with one of the island’s active investors
* Hear about the latest developments in crowd funding which now represents 14% of the venture capital market
* Share the experience of 4 companies and how they raised funding for their businesses