Club Notes – Week Beginning 18/12/17
* Everyone at the football club would like to offer their condolences to the Stranney Family & Friends on the sudden and tragic death of their brother Paul, an inspiration and a leader during his time with the football club, forever in our heart. Rest in Peace.
* We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our players, management, coaches, sponsors and all their families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
* All roads lead to Seaview on Wednesday 27 December for the Border Cup Final against Crumlin Star. This match kicks off at 2.30pm. The admission price for this match is £7.00 for Adults and £4.00 for concessions. All support welcome.
* The seconds are in action on Saturday 30 December, when they play Newcastle Swifts in Dunleath, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.The Youth Section are finished now for the Christmas Holidays and will return to training from Tuesday 2nd
* The small sided games development centre in the Red High on a Sunday Morning has now finished for Christmas and will return on 7th January, this is for our under 8’s and under 10’s. The coaches will be in touch about who is playing and at what hour.
* Training for mini soccer will finish on Monday 18th December and will return on Monday 8th January, the training times for the different age groups are as follows: 2010, 2009 & 2008 are training from 6.00pm – 7.00pm and those born in 2006 & 2007 are training from 7.00pm – 8.00pm, they need to wear shin guards and football boots, bring a bottle of water and dress according to the weather conditions. Parents are asked to complete the registration forms as soon as possible and return them to Paul Moore or Tony McShane.
* Training for children born in 2013, 2012 and 2011 continues on Monday nights in the Red High from 6.00pm – 7.00pm. The children born in 2011 will be outside this year and those born in 2012 & 2013 will be indoors. Any questions please contact our Youth Development Officer Paul Moore on 07549 661772.