20 hours per week (evening and weekend work will be required).
The post holder will be required to co-ordinate all of the activities of the Peace Impact Programme which is funded by the international Fund for Ireland (details of which can be made available)
The project will operate in three areas and with three community partners-Camlough Community Association,Bessbrook Youth Group in South Armagh and Muirhevnamor Community Youth Project in Dundalk Co Louth.
The Co-ordinator will be responsible for all aspects of the project including : recruitment of participants, project delivery and liaising with statutory agencies both sides of the border.
* To work with three management committees and the Managing Agent (CFNI) to ensure that all compliance is met as and when required.
* Managing all staff and volunteers,and overall responsibility for the management of resources.
* Overall financial management within the organisation,overseeing the financial processes within the organisation and presenting financial reports (prepared by the administration/finance worker) to the Management Committee.
* To promote the project with the key stakeholders and represent the group at official or social occasions as requested.
To develop networks with other groups and organisations particularly other relevant PIP projects.
* Other duties as requested by the committee to promote or develop the group.
* Three years paid experience,in the last five years of working in a community or youth setting.
* Knowlefge of the issues impacting on designated areas of deprivation in particular border areas.
* One year’s experience in the design and delivery of community development activities and services
* Working knowledge of Governmental interventions aimed at addressing areas of deprivation. Strong interpersonal skills in building relationships with a range of stakeholders.
* To be self-motivated,lead and work effectively alone or as part of a team.
* Demonstrate evidence of good oral and written communicstion skills.
* To work with people from a range of backgrounds,ages and nationalities.
* Flexible approach to working hours (evening and weekend work will be required)
Ability to use relevant ICT packages to record,evaluate and manage information.
Full clean driving licence.
Have access to a car.
18 April 2017 (5pm)